Go through the questions below to check if we already have a solution for your problem. For More Information Needed, You Can Contact Us.
- COGNIA, a globally recognized accreditation company, ensures our compliance with the highest standards in education.
- MIS follows HMH Curriculum
- We have 4 terms divided over two semesters as per HMH Curriculum
- We strive to maintain a ratio of 20 students in each class
- The school uniforms, books, and meals are excluded from the fees.
- For those seeking admission, a placement test will be conducted with the student where he/she should be in person. We do not offer placement tests online. The final decision of the admission committee will be put forward to the parents and the student.
- MIS maintains a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene. There are regular checks and monitoring by the school administration as well as the principal of the school.
- The school has installed CCTV in hallways and most places. Students are always accompanied by teachers, or class monitors when they are moving from one block to the other.
- After each term assessment
- MISconsiders parents as partners in the educational process and are free to meet teachers, with prior appointment, whenever they feel the need to. In addition, parents can use our school application to directly message the teachers, principals, and supervisors to inquire about any issue related to their children.